Seller Services Guarantee
This Coldwell Banker Seller Services 22-Point Guarantee is the commitment that your Coldwell Banker Sales Associate will perform the services stated below as part of the exclusive listing agreement on your property.
- AGENCY ALTERNATIVES - We will review the agency alternatives and representations that are available to you and to potential buyers -- Seller Agency, Buyer Agency and Disclosed Dual Agency. The representation of your interests, and my role as your agent for the different agency relationships, will be thoroughly presented to you for your consideration.
- MARKETING ACTION PLAN - We will present to you a custom Marketing Action Plan -- a formal written plan for marketing your property. This may include an open house to be conducted when appropriate and as agreed to in advance with you.
- COMPETITIVE MARKET ANALYSIS - We will provide you with a current Competitive Market Analysis, and will assist you in determining the most effective list price for your property.
- FINANCING ALTERNATIVES - We will show you various financing alternatives for buyers of your property, and discuss the likely impact of each alternative on your sale.
- ESTIMATED PROCEEDS - We will furnish you with an estimate of the proceeds you can expect from the sale of your property.
- HOME ENHANCEMENT - We will develop a plan to enhance your property's ability to attract buyers, as described in the Coldwell Banker Home Enhancement Guide.
- COLDWELL BANKER ACTION TEAM - We will present your property to the Coldwell Banker sales team. I will share with you the team's review and recommendations to help you realize the best price obtainable for your property.
- PROMOTION TO OTHER BROKERS - We will promote your property to other reputable, professional brokers and sales associates in the area.
- MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE - We will prepare a plan for your property to appear in the local Mulitple Listing Service. The information will be submitted by the date we have selected, for the property's debut on the market to achieve maximum impact.
- PROPERTY INFORMATION - We will make information on your property available to local and out of town buyer prospects. Additional copies will be available for sales associates and prospective buyers at your property.
- DIRECT MARKETING - We will distribute promotional materials on your property to key market areas to attract potential buyers.
- COLDWELL BANKER SIGN - We will place a Coldwell Banker For Sale sign on your property, to help generate calls to our office from prospective buyers.
- ADVERTISING - We will review with you our advertising program -- including Coldwell Banker Onlineâ„¢, our World Wide Web site -- designed to generate buyer prospects for your property.
- SELLER DISCLOSURE - We will present your written disclosure regarding the condition of your property to buyer prospects to assist them in preparing an offer. You will keep me informed of any changes in the property and keep the information current on the disclosure form.
- HOME WARRANTY - We will provide you with information regarding a warranty on the operating systems of your house, to increase the marketability of your property and help reduce your liability to the buyer.
- MARKETING ACTIVITY REPORT - We will provide you with a Marketing Activity Report on a regular basis to keep you informed of competitive market conditions, buyer activity, and the actions we have taken to market your property.
- HOMEFINDING PROCESS - We will review with you the Best BuyerÂ® Guidebook to acquaint you with the homefinding process that buyers are most likely to follow, including financial qualifications, property selection, financing options and closing procedures.
- QUALIFYING BUYERS - We will seek financial qualifying information on all buyers submitting a purchase offer. Our goal will be to pre-qualify or pre-approve the buyer through a reputable lender.
- PURCHASE OFFERS - We will review all purchase offers as they are presented, and we will negotiate on your behalf to reach a purchase agreement with terms that are favorable and protective for you.
- CLOSING THE SALE - We will monitor and inform you of the progress of the purchase agreement, including the satisfaction of all conditions during the entire transaction.
- AFTER-SALE SERVICE - We will contact you after the closing to follow up on remaining details of service needs.
- RELOCATION ASSISTANCE - We will provide you with details about our relocation and referral services, which are available to you at no cost, regardless of where you are moving.